Blue Ridge Surgery Center is a freestanding outpatient surgical facility dedicated to a broad range of surgical procedures. Our surgeons specialize in orthopedic, pain management and ophthalmologic procedures and services. We believe in compassionate medicine, where our focus is on each individual patient. Our experienced surgeons have dedicated themselves to caring for their Seneca neighbors and surrounding communities. When you walk through the door, you’ll know you’re in good hands.
Explore our site to get a feel for our facility, procedures and physicians — plus the latest information on your procedure. If you’re experiencing an orthopedic, pain management or ophthalmologic problem, call one of our physicians today.
- To create a safe physical environment properly constructed, equipped and maintained to ensure patient health and safety in preparation for the scheduled procedure, during the procedure and immediately following the procedure.
- To provide an atmosphere of compassion and understanding with minimal stress and anxiety.
- To function at a high level of efficiency to accommodate the convenience of the patient, the physician and the staff.
- To assist the physicians in accomplishment of a plan of diagnostic evaluation and medical management for each patient.
- To promote knowledge and skills of the center’s staff as a means of meeting technical and scientific progress in the delivery of health care, and to be aware of new research, new products and new ideas which may modify and improve present activities and procedures.
- To insure that all patients receive the highest quality care on a completely non discriminatory basis as to sex, race, color, creed or national origin.
- To assure that patients receive quality care and to insure that professional performance and conduct is displayed by the Medical Staff, Clinical and Non-Clinical Personnel through an on-going, monitoring Performance Improvement Program through the above established mission, goals and objectives.